If something bad cannot happen, it will certainly happen.
When things go wrong, don't keep up with them.
1. Murphy's Law may be postponed or suspended indefinitely, provided that such delay or suspension would result in even greater disaster at a later date.
2. The scale of the catastrophe is directly proportional to the number of observers.
3. The scale of the disaster is exponentially proportional to the importance of the event.
4. If the chance of a certain outcome occurring is 50 percent, then the actual probability of its occurrence is inversely proportional to its desirability.
5. If two consequences of Murphy's law contradict each other, then the one with the greatest potential for damage takes precedence.
There is always an easier way to do something.
1. If you look closely at this easy method, especially for a long time, you will not see it.
2. As well as Isles.
When you do find this easier way, the health bureau will not allow it.
1. Direction of progress:
Almost everything is steadily moving towards deterioration.
2. Way of progress:
The longest distance between two points is the straight path.
3. Dialectics of progress:
Rapid action provokes quick reaction.
4. Speed of progress:
Society is not a car, but a mule. If you push it too persistently, it will kick and throw off its rider.
Before you mention anything like ...
... if it is something good, it disappears;
... if it's bad, it happens.
Negative expectations generate negative outcomes.
Positive expectations also generate negative results.
All inanimate objects can move enough to get in your way.
Best the enemy of the good.
Waiting for the perfect treatment should not lead to no treatment.
The worst is the enemy of the bad.
If you helped a friend in trouble, he will surely remember you - until the next time he is in trouble again.