Any problem can be made insoluble by holding enough meetings to discuss it.
If a problem requires many meetings, they will eventually become more important than the problem itself.
Meeting efficiency is inversely related to the number of participants and the time spent.
The less enjoyable you are from attending a meeting, the more likely you are to be involved.
When there is no need to make a decision, you must not make it.
The time spent on discussing any item on the agenda is inversely proportional to the amount of money discussed for its implementation.
Commission on commission and commission drives.
The less you enjoy being a member of the commission, the more you are forced to become one.
If the discussion of a problem requires many meetings, the meetings, in fact, become more important than the problem itself.
If there is no need to make a decision, you must not make it.
Any facts given in the discussion are good if they give the desired result.
Any worthwhile argument made by a bureaucrat must be capable of being expressed in a simple declarative sentence that is undeniably true as long as it is expressed.
1. The postponement of the assignment is useful because it makes it possible to reduce the amount of work and shift the responsibility for this postponement to another (for example, to the manager who set the deadline).
2. The postponement of the term reduces the stress, since the expected quality of work is reduced as much as the efforts made in the first term will be carried over to the second, shortened term.
3. In the case of postponing the term, a person gains a lot in his own (and others') eyes, since tension increases the degree of significance of the work itself.
4. If you do not postpone the deadline for the task, including additional tasks; then an overworked worker can focus on only one task.
5. The rescheduling of the assignment does not give people boredom, as it reminds them all the time that there is still something very important that needs to be done.
6. If the need to finish work is postponed before it is completed, you can not do it at all. The word is always given to the one who shouts the loudest.
1. If you want to live, be cool.
2. If you want to live in harmony - agree!
Never argue with a fool - people may not notice the difference between you.
A good plan today is better than a perfect tomorrow.
The one who shouts the loudest is given the floor.
For every action there is an equal opposing criticism.
When a ship does not know which pier it is heading to, no wind will be favorable for it.
The individual violinist rules himself, but the orchestra needs a conductor.
The project will be accepted only when none of the members of the commission can be blamed in case of failure, but if successful, everyone will be able to apply for promotion.
The greater the cost of executing a plan, the less likely you are to abandon it - even if it turns out to be untenable.
The higher the prestige of the people behind the plan, the less likely it is to be canceled.
Came early in the morning - already canceled.
You break into a cake to come on time - you wait.
Delayed - hopelessly late.
They save minutes and hours in meetings.
Don't kill, don't steal ... Don't create a commission.
The commission is twelve people working instead of one.
The most interesting report of the conference will coincide in time with another interesting report on the agenda.
As soon as you leave the room, you will be immediately chosen.