If you have to get something done and you put it off long enough, chances are that someone else will do it for you.
If you are a good worker, you will be assigned all the work. If you are a really good employee, then you will be able to quickly get away from her.
The more efficiently a project is made, the more chances that it will have to be redone.
Any business worth doing yesterday.
The first place to start looking for any missing item is the last place you expect to find it.
The disappearance is always found in the last place you look.
The problem with doing something right the first time is that no one fully appreciates how difficult it is.
The quickest way to find something is to start looking for something else.
You can always find what you are not looking for.
It's amazing how long it takes to do things that aren't you.
Do someone a favor and it becomes your job.
1. The postponement of the deadline allows you to reduce the amount of work and shift the responsibility for their completion to someone else (for example, to the manager who set a new deadline).
2. The postponement reduces developer concerns as the expected quality of the project diminishes from the best possible approach to the best one can count on in such a limited time frame.
3. With the postponement of the term, a person acquires an increased status in others and his own eyes, since it is assumed that the increased stress is justified by the significance of this work.
4. Usually, due to the postponement of deadlines, it is possible to prevent pauses in work, including for the execution of unauthorized assignments, so that an obviously overworked employee can focus on completing a single task.
5. The postponement of the assignment does not let people get bored; they never feel like they are not being assigned anything important.
6. The postponement of the deadline can generally make the given work unnecessary if the need for it disappears before it can be completed.
1. Important emails that do not contain any errors are bound to generate errors in the mail.
2. Office equipment that functions flawlessly during a normal working day will fail when you choose to use it for your personal use in the evening.
3. Failed office equipment will work fine as soon as a repair specialist arrives.
4. Envelopes and stamps that do not want to stick in any way will stick to different objects themselves when you do not want to.
5. Vital papers will show their vitality, spontaneously moving from the place where you left them to where you are unable to find them.
6. The last of those who left or were dismissed will be held responsible for all existing flaws - until the next employee leaves or is fired.
If there are two possible ways to spell a surname, you will choose the wrong one.
On Friday, after 4:40 pm, no document lends itself to clear understanding.
If you put this in a folder, you will know where it is, but you will never need it.
If you don't put this in a folder, you'll need it, but you won't know where it is.