If you are looking for a man who is attractive, witty, quick-witted, confident, empathetic, sexy, gentle, romantic, go to the cinema.
When you finally find the perfect man, you will find that:
1. He is still looking for the perfect woman.
2. Or he has just married the perfect woman and is now looking for the perfect mistress.
The guy who sticks to you:
1. Seeks out platonic relationships.
2. Doesn't believe in marriage.
3. Studying to be a Catholic priest.
4. All of himself "blue".
When you meet a wonderful guy at a party, and then try to find his phone number, it turns out that this name does not appear in the list of subscribers.
If two handsome men show interest in you at the same time, they are bound to turn out to be best friends.
A gentleman is a patient wolf.
1. Boys are boys.
2. Men also remain boys.
Women like simple things in life. For example, men.
1. Oh, these men ... With them you are not able to live, without them you are all the more unable to live.
2. So many men, so little time.
3. If the government can throw a man on the moon, why can't it throw them all on the moon?
Macho is not worth mucho.
This half-Spanish text (in the United States, Spanish is very common, since there are already more Spanish-Americans than African-Americans) means: "A real man is not worth much."