1. If you store something long enough, you can safely throw it away.
2. If you throw something away, you will need it right away.
Anything lost during the first move will be found during the second move.
The apparent usefulness of any product becomes inversely proportional to its actual usefulness once the product is purchased and paid for.
The missing is never found until you buy something in return.
1. If a spoonful of wine is poured into a barrel filled to the brim with impurities, impurities are obtained.
2. If you pour a spoonful of impurities into a barrel filled to the top with wine, impurities are obtained.
It is impossible to determine in advance which side of the sandwich should be oiled.
You won't fall off the floor.
Suddenly and sideways everything goes at once, but back to normal, comes gradually.
It doesn't take time to break something, but any repairs take forever.
As soon as you move to another queue, the old one will start moving faster.
Returning to the previous line inflates both lines and makes everyone angry.
If the line is moving fast, then you are standing where you need to.
1. If you rush to a short line, it suddenly becomes long.
2. If you sit in a long line for a long time, then all the people who come up after you get into a new, shorter line.
3. If you leave a short line for a second, it immediately becomes long.
4. If you are standing in a short line, the ones in front let their friends and relatives in, turning it into a long one.
5. A short line outside any building becomes long inside it.
6. If you stand in one place long enough, a line will form behind you.