The need for additional administrative premises is growing, striving to fully occupy all available space.
If two projects are to be done at the same time, then no matter how large the available work areas are, both projects will need the same premises.
1. Clients who call with a request to make an appointment never have a diary in front of them.
2. The phone will definitely ring at the very moment when you finish dialing the number on the other device.
Urgent cases always occur on the busiest day.
All pharmacies urge patients to replenish their drug supplies on the first day after vacation.
The patient who wears the most stable perfume always comes to the appointment right before the asthmatic.
Any patient who needs more than five minutes of telephone conversation with a doctor needs an appointment.
If one patient appears in a wheelchair, soon there will be many patients in wheelchairs.
The patient does not feel the slightest desire to use the toilet until the nurse comes to take him for examination.
Symptoms that were previously latent begin to show clearly when the patient is talking on the phone with a doctor or at least a nurse.
The patient is never able to remember why he actually called until you hang up.
1. If you keep something in your office long enough, you can safely throw it away.
2. If you throw something away, you will need it as soon as it is gone.
Materials and supplies required for yesterday's procedure should be ordered no later than tomorrow before lunchtime.
1. Anything that is marked as "new" and / or "improved model" is not.
2. The mark "new" and / or "improved model" means that the price has increased.
If there is only one manufacturer for a certain medical device, then the price will be awkward.
The more expensive a medical device is, the less often it will be used.
If the medical device works perfectly, it will be discontinued.
If it's cheaper to buy a new device, the company's management will insist on repairing the old one.
If it is cheaper to repair an old device, the company's management will insist on purchasing the latest model.
1. The more skillfully someone possesses the ability to procrastinate, the less skillful he needs to be in everything else.
2. The slower someone works, the fewer mistakes they make.
Typing errors always go in the directions of maximum obfuscation.
The ideal resume will arrive the day after the vacancy is filled.
Documents and radiographs that are really urgently needed are always sent to the wrong building.
If they get into the wrong building, they end up in the wrong office.
It's hard to soar in the skies with eagles when working with turkeys.
Beware of the day when you have nothing to whine about.