Most people believe that only petty, stingy or greedy people are bargaining. Such beliefs are wrong, since bargaining is a good chance to save money with little or no effort.
Let's take a look at how to bargain properly to get the desired result. There are some unspoken rules that will help you become a master at this business.
1. You need to bargain when buying, whether you are in the market in Egypt, Turkey or in an elite car salon, without strangers. The seller will not give you a discount if there are prerequisites for the fact that other buyers after you will also begin to demand a lower price.
2. The basic rules of bargaining require you to be polite and not raise your voice at the seller, speak clearly and calmly. Do not show off your interest in the product.
3. Prepare to trade in advance. Find out the minimum and maximum price for this product or service, print out the price list, thereby depriving the seller of the slightest opportunity to bluff, taking advantage of your ignorance.
4. Your first offer - no more than 50% of the cost of the goods. Let the seller be indignant, bite his nails and nervously twist his finger at his temple, this will only knock the soil out from under his feet, which is of course beneficial to you. If the purchase takes place somewhere in the market in Egypt or Turkey, after the first price decrease, go in a paradoxical way, instead of slightly increasing your initial bid, play a short, making it clear to the seller that the more he trades, the less you offer him of money. Works flawlessly.
5. When concluding a deal or purchasing a product, finish off the seller by asking whether the price includes delivery and whether there will be more discounts on the next purchases, since you are now their regular customer.
6. The art of bargaining is owned not only by subtle psychologists, but also by those who have an eye for all sorts of defects and production faults. "This thing is defective, it is a pity that you will not help out for it, although of course I would have bought it at half price." Such things can be safely attributed to the goods from the window or, for example, seasonal clothes at the end of the season, the sale of which often causes the greatest problems for the seller.
7. Bluff pretending to leave. It also helps to get money when trading and start counting bills.