Self-confidence is the key to success in all endeavors, confidence gives a person the strength to achieve the set goal. What happens if a person's self-confidence is very low?
1. A person begins to avoid everything that may be associated with difficulties, he does not trust himself and easily gives up. "I won't succeed!" - unfortunately, this is the motto that acts on the unconscious level of a person.
2. The person believes that he does not deserve admiration. As a result, over time, it really starts to be underestimated.
3. A person seeks to enlist the support of friends and relatives and in this regard becomes obsessive. The reason, again, lies in the fact that a person constantly doubts himself.
4. A person practically closes his path to success. He becomes unable to feel satisfaction from his activities.
As a result, against the background of self-doubt, a person can earn serious psychological problems. Lack of recognition makes a person suffer, as we are made, that recognition is one of the most important "vitamins" of the soul. Our mental health is very much about self-esteem.
What is meant by the concept that a person is confident in himself?
1. he is confident in his talents;
2. he is confident in his relationship;
3. he is confident in his professional growth;
4. He is confident that he looks good.
A confident person knows how to start and how to end a conversation, he knows how to refuse, speaks openly about his requirements and feelings, expressing his opinion is not a problem for him, he sets new goals and achieves them. So, if you want to become more confident in yourself, then the following tips will help you in this difficult matter.
1. Don't compare yourself to others. All people have their own advantages and disadvantages. You must become aware of the fact that you are moving for the better. Feelings of inferiority should not bother your mind, much less turn into an obsession. Rather than blaming yourself for your weaknesses, isn't it better to think about how you can fix them?
2. If you are faced with a failure in a particular issue, then you need to maintain a clear position. Failure is not an indicator that you are incapable of anything. Failure is something natural that every person encounters at times. Let go of your guilt. Bad luck and the real problem are different things, so it is better to decide on the ways out of a difficult situation than to blame everything on banal bad luck.
3. The question "Who is to blame?" replace with the question "How do I resolve the problem I am experiencing?"
4. Don't make an elephant out of a fly. Usually, overblown problems cause despair and frustration that are not justified.
5. Don't forget about the unpredictability of life. The desired can be easily achieved if you do not lose control of the situation. Has it ever happened that you have exhausted all your nerves, thinking that you are late for the train, but in the end managed to catch it on time? Has it ever happened that you suddenly realized something that you did not even hope for? I think yes. When you feel that you are about to despair of something, just remember one of these situations, it will give you confidence in your abilities.
6. Not all things in life a person has the ability to manage. Remember, no one person can control everything and everything. In general, the unpredictability of life makes it interesting.
7. Find out what people around you think about you. Have you finished your presentation? Feel free to ask if your audience liked it, what strengths and weaknesses they can highlight. If something is wrong, this is not a reason to make excuses and mutter something. Analyze what you hear. Many famous speakers became them after hard work on themselves. Criticism is useful, you should not only ask others for the opinion of yourself in cases where you are sure that you will only hear good reviews about yourself.
8. Everyone has confidence, but not everyone notices it in himself. Why feel unhappy and tell yourself that there is no trace of confidence in you. Self-esteem is something that you need to cultivate in yourself day by day. Think about what you are doing during the day. Many of our actions require self-confidence. And since you do such things, then of course there is confidence in you.
9. Arrange periodic checks on your self-confidence. What could it be. For example, let's say you went to a store where you liked a certain item. But it is very expensive. Do not hesitate to ask for a discount. Even if the store does not provide it to you, you will get satisfaction from what you asked for. Or another example. You have come to a restaurant, but you are not satisfied with the table. Why spoil your mood? Ask the waiter to transfer you. Such simple checks will help you to know yourself, to discover something new.
10. Forget about guilt. Imagine if your best friend started to doubt something or made some mistake. Won't you show mercy to him. So, you need to show mercy to yourself. Believing in your own strength is not an easy task, but do not doubt that you will succeed.
11. Live in the present. Do not relive events long past. Real life is in every single moment. There is no room for regret, worry, or fear in this moment.
12. Try to create a sense of outer self-confidence. By voice, showing confidence in other people by your appearance, you will gain inner confidence in yourself.
13. To the best of your ability, expand your comfort zone. The comfort zone is a circle of persons in communication with which a person does not feel insecure. Relatives, relatives, friends enter this zone. Expanding its boundaries, a person becomes more and more self-confident, because at the same time he overcomes the psychological barrier.
14. Don't be afraid to express your own opinion.
15. Set goals for yourself, because achieving them is the meaning of life.